Eureka! | Teen Ink

Eureka!

By Ainoyu, Victoria, British Columbia, Other
Ainoyu, Victoria, British Columbia, Other

If there's really that many people in the world, then there had to be someone who wasn't ordinary. There had to be someone who was living an interesting life. There just had to be. Why wasn't I that person?

- Haruhi Suzumiya

Just a random drawing. But I had a chance to try out some new shading techniques!

Similar images

This art has 5 comments.

Akichan said...
Akichan, Highland Village, Texas

There is no way that you would be able to hit the ball if you are only thinking of all the ways to miss.

@Ainoyu yosh, TheKirara67 btw i no longer have a laptop ;-;

Ainoyu said...

- Haruhi Suzumiya

I just checked it out, and I created an account under Ainoyu! Do you have one?

Akichan said...
Akichan, Highland Village, Texas

Do you have a paigee world?

Ainoyu said...

- Haruhi Suzumiya

Thanks! I'm not taking any requests right now... sorry. And as for drawing, just keep practicing. I recommend looking up some tutorials online on places like DeviantArt!

Caterina12 BRONZE, Penntownship, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

'Before you laugh at someone, walk two mile in thier shoes. That way, you won't only be far away, you will also have thier shoes!"

Hi. My name is Caterina; as wierd as this sounds, could you draw something for me? I am a huge manga fan, and a mangaka wannabe. I write novels, and when i do i draw pictures of my characters. Thing is, I am bad at it. If I were to describe one of my characters to you, would you please draw it for me? I have seen your art and it is all amazing.