Balloon Bliss | Teen Ink

Balloon Bliss MAG

By Ainoyu, Victoria, British Columbia, Other
Ainoyu, Victoria, British Columbia, Other

If there's really that many people in the world, then there had to be someone who wasn't ordinary. There had to be someone who was living an interesting life. There just had to be. Why wasn't I that person?

- Haruhi Suzumiya

...I decided to try drawing clouds for a change~
I'm still learning how to draw backgrounds, so this was good practice! 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

Similar images

This art has 6 comments.

Ainoyu said...

- Haruhi Suzumiya

It seems so these days~ 。◕‿◕。

Akichan said...
Akichan, Highland Village, Texas

There is no way that you would be able to hit the ball if you are only thinking of all the ways to miss.

boop, arent chu popular?

Ainoyu said...

- Haruhi Suzumiya

Sure thing! Yay Canada!! 。^‿^。

uncomfortableBrunette SILVER, Lr. Sackville, Other

I want to hate you half as much as i hate myself

No, but if you could, could you check out my anime style drawings on TeenInk and tell me what you think? Also, yay for Canada! I'm Canadian too!

Ainoyu said...

- Haruhi Suzumiya

Thanks!! And I do have a DA! I go by Ainoyu on that site as well! Do you have a DA? And as for a manga, I have yet to create one, unfortunately...

Kawaii!!!!!! If you ever put a manga online, I wanna read it! Please tell me what it's name is! Do you have DA? If you do, whats your username?