Sakura Love - さくらのあい | Teen Ink

Sakura Love - さくらのあい MAG

By Ainoyu, Victoria, British Columbia, Other
Ainoyu, Victoria, British Columbia, Other

If there's really that many people in the world, then there had to be someone who wasn't ordinary. There had to be someone who was living an interesting life. There just had to be. Why wasn't I that person?

- Haruhi Suzumiya

I created this out of a request from a friend. She said "umm... draw me something romantic." Here's the result and surprisingly, it turned out all right.

P.S. The weird pillow thing is a reference to Clannad. It's a dango.

Similar images

This art has 7 comments.

Ainoyu said...

- Haruhi Suzumiya

No problem!! ^_^

HafsaAhmed PLATINUM, Karachi, Other

I don't believe in angry arguments , I believe in silent revenge.

Revenge doesn't merely means hurting others, it sometimes mean being a better person than you were yesterday.

oh thankyou so much :) BTW I love your drawing!

Ainoyu said...

- Haruhi Suzumiya

I used Paint Tool Sai to draw the characters, and Photoshop for the background. But I no longer use Paint Tool; instead I use Manga Studio 5, also known as Clip Studio Paint, because it has a lot more content and options in comparison.

HafsaAhmed PLATINUM, Karachi, Other

Can I ask you one thing? Which software did you use to draw this?? :)

Ainoyu said...

- Haruhi Suzumiya

*I meant to type scan

Ainoyu said...

- Haruhi Suzumiya

Thanks!! (^_^) One way to submit a piece on paper is to acan it into the computer. Another is to use a very good camera to take an 'artistic' photo of your drawing. Then use a photo editing software like photoshop to adjust the brightness and contrast. I hope this helps!

Hager2015 GOLD said...
Hager2015 GOLD, Staten Island New York, New York

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." -Alexander The Great

i love this picture. its so beautiful and cute, but i have a question if you draw a picture and want to submit it but its on paper how do you enter it??? thx