The coal art . | Teen Ink

The coal art .

By Aarti BRONZE, Vskp, Other
Aarti BRONZE, Vskp, Other

Life is your's to design , then why follow the rules laid down by others ,make your own rules and rule your own world because life is what you make of it .

Tags: Abstract

Similar images

This art has 12 comments.

Aarti BRONZE said...
Aarti BRONZE, Vskp, Other

thankyou so much :)

Aarti BRONZE said...
Aarti BRONZE, Vskp, Other

thankyou 

Aeliss-Novak-the-Zombie-Space-Pirate BRONZE, That Place With All The Trees And Stuff, Oregon

Impossible is not a word, just a reason not to try.~Kutless

I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me - I'm going to smile.~Anonymous

Wow. This is just so pretty! Its simplicity is truly stunning. :)

zsyed said...
awesome!         

Randamu said...
Randamu, Helendale, California

"For God so loved the world (you) that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus), that whoever believes in Him should not perish (in Hell) but have everlasting life (in Heaven)." -John 3:16

I am from North America. It's horrible because of the economics. And what do you mean Saudi Arabia is very reserved?

Aarti BRONZE said...
Aarti BRONZE, Vskp, Other

Actually Saudi Arabia is a great place ,very reserved and many restrictions for women though .we don't really mix up with the natives here . Also ,India is a great place !:D Where are you from?

Randamu said...
Randamu, Helendale, California

Wow! How's it like in Saudi Arabia?

Aarti BRONZE said...
Aarti BRONZE, Vskp, Other

Yup I'm an Indian ,though I live in Saudi Arabia .:)

Randamu said...
Randamu, Helendale, California

You're welcome :D Are you really from India?

Aarti BRONZE said...
Aarti BRONZE, Vskp, Other

Thankyou :D

Randamu said...
Randamu, Helendale, California

Nice :D