Interior Reflux | Teen Ink

Interior Reflux MAG

By MantonWright SILVER, Montclair, New Jersey
MantonWright SILVER, Montclair, New Jersey

White Charcoal on Paper
12" x 30"

Similar images

This art has 9 comments.

maizyiscrazy GOLD, Washington, District Of Columbia

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe in miracles. ~Audrey Hepburn

Hello. This is really spectacular. Your shading is really just jaw dropping. Could you look at some of my art work? I would really appreciate someone as talented as you commenting and giving me tips! Thanks so much.

byebye said...
byebye, Nevermore, Other
Wow! I must say I really admire your work. Almost surreal...stunning, for certain! By the way you should be able to simply click the name of the poster above you to see their work. :)

Bumbleshree said...
That's beast XD

Thank you!  Could you send me a link to you're work, I'm sorry to say I haven't been able to locate it, hahaha.  I'd be happy to comment, and of course rate, your work.

PerfectMGymnast DIAMOND, Parker, Colorado

"If you don't leap you'lll never know what it's like to fly"

this has a spooky feel to it, but is very good and i love the symbolism!!! :)

btw if you get the chance could you take a look at my photos such as beauty in nature and freedom (and comment and rate them????)  it would be greatly appreciated!! THANKS!

meganwagner21 PLATINUM, Old Bridge, New Jersey

"Sometimes good things have to fall apart so better things can fall together." -Marilyn Monroe
"Nobody can go back and make a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." -Maria Robinson

wow this is so symbolic and i love it. the idea of one person being able to shine is incredible

Artst123 SILVER, Burlington, Massachusetts

When life gives you lemons, throw them back and tell life to make its own lemonade.
When life gives you melons, you know something is wrong

"I write to create
In the world’s massive novel
A page of my own"

-By Emily M., NW Washington, DC

I like it too. The name is great. The part that I like the most is how the solitary person is brightly shining in the depths of darkness.

EireLilli said...
Again, VERY symbolic.

Dazed PLATINUM said...
Dazed PLATINUM, Teaneck, New Jersey
if i got the meaning behind this picture i think id be inlove with it.. lol i love the way its drawn