Sakurako | Teen Ink

Sakurako

By 4everyoung15 BRONZE, Moreno Valley, California
4everyoung15 BRONZE, Moreno Valley, California

"When life knocks you down on your knees, just remember you are in the perfect position for praying"- Unknown

This girl is called Sakurako. She is from a graphic novel I am starting. She is an angel in training and her spirit is a dire wolf. I didn't draw a background yet because I want to know what my anime drawers think. I want to know if I have the talent to do write and draw a manga. Please respond I desperately need feedback.Thank you.

Similar images

This art has 14 comments.

Thanx I really appreciate it XD

Dino-chan BRONZE, Wentzville, Missouri

"death cannot stop true love only delay it for a while" westly the princess bride

sooo cutei <3 it

OMG!!! im doin it solo!! but i do need apprentances (<-- spelled that wrong) 

i have to get everything, its a long shot, but i noe its amazing!!! wats the story about??

if u don't want u post it here ill understand tho!!

:D

sany.lastflame PLATINUM, Frederick, Colorado
:D no way I'm wrote a novel too! My friend and I Are making it into a manga!!!

well this was just a character sketch nd she's supposed to be eight or nine, but it's close!!! she will become 10 in my novel... soon XD lol

thanx alot it means alot!!!

This is so adorable I love it to death!!! Great work! How old is she supposed to be? By the look of this picture I would say maybe 11 or 10?

thank u ppl!!! ill keep it up!!!

This is just plain amazing. She's adorable, i love the way her hair fans out around her and really depicts the movement of her body well. You definately have the talent to do anime and manga, I know that if you work for it, you'll go far! God bless! <3  :)

I feel kinda stupid posting this but if u guys have tym would u read my story Destiny??? i just want 2 know if its a fail or not... thanx      //(\\V\\)//

Ill post another one once i've inked it!!!

Thank u soo much! i havent inked it yet but i will soon nd post it!!! I wuz thinking of posting a chapter of my manga on here to see if it appeals to audiences!!!! I am so happy sum1 postd, i wu starting to think i wuz a failure... but thank u u made my day!!!!

Nala96 BRONZE said...
Nala96 BRONZE, Ceres, California

i'd love to read your manga by the way...sounds cool

Nala96 BRONZE said...
Nala96 BRONZE, Ceres, California

this is so cute! i love it! love like the hair kinda fans out! great job!

I really do need feedback so plz?